Become a Volunteer
Do you enjoy learning about history? Sharing ideas and working with people who like history? Working to preserve/display historical documents and artifacts? Here are some of the ways you can help.
- Assist with setting up exhibits in the museum
- Meet visitors and assist with tours of museum
- Help research historical information
- Transcribe historical documents
- Learn how to safeguard documents, create finding aids
- Develop ideas for programs
- Assist with Holiday Bazaar
- Help with fund-raising
If you are interested, please email us. (See bottom of page) We are conveniently located off Rt. 495 Exit 30 at Rt 2A & 110.