Postcards: Then and Now
   | Home | Littleton: Then and Now | Littleton Historical Society |

The Unitarian Church is shown in the postcard below along with the original Town Hall to the right, which burned in 1943. The Now photograph (bottom image) was taken from Fay Park and the fire station, built in 1950, is obscured by trees on the right. See First Church Unitarian in Churches and Schools section of Littleton: Then and Now. This and many other colorized postcards in the collection was printed in Germany by the Metropolitan News and Publishing Co. of Boston.
Unitarian Church Postcard
Unitarian Church