Postcards: Then and Now
   | Home | Littleton: Then and Now | Littleton Historical Society |

According to the note on the back of the postcard below, the Harwood house was "taken down, January 1946. Barn burned September 21, 1944." The house at 141 Foster Street was subsequently built on the foundations of the Harwood Mansion. While the old house is no longer there, the young beech tree in the Then photograph is now a majestic giant, as seen in the Now photograph, which was taken from the backyard of 180 Harwood Avenue. See 180 Harwood Ave in the Littleton Center section of Littleton: Then and Now.
Harwood Estate Postcard
Harwood Estate