Postcards: Then and Now
  
   | Home | Littleton: Then and Now | Littleton Historical Society |


Located across from the Unitarian Church on Foster Street, the Fire Station was built as part of the Town House in 1950. In addition to the fire department, the building originally housed the police department and the town offices.
Fire Station Postcard
Fire Station