| Home | Index of Photographs | Littleton Historical Society | About the Project |

Baptist Church
The first meetinghouse for the Baptists in town was built at the corner of Hartwell Avenue and King Street. It burned in 1840 and was rebuilt the next year at its current location at the corner of Goldsmith and King Streets.
Baptist Church
First Church Unitarian Baptist Church Congregational Church Catholic Church - Masons St. Anne's Catholic Church South School House West School House East School House Shattuck Street School Whitcomb Field Middle School Junior-Senior High School Shaker Lane School