| Home | Index of Photographs | Littleton Historical Society | About the Project |

First Church Unitarian
This building of the First Church Unitarian was built in 1841 and was the fourth to house the church. It stands on Foster Street next to the Bandbox (on the right) and across the street from the Town House.
First Church Unitarian