| Home | Index of Photographs | Littleton Historical Society | About the Project |

Tory House
The Tory House built around 1716 and stands at 280 King Street. In 1776, the home was owned by Daniel Rogers, a Tory sympathizer.
Tory House
The house still stands on King Street, but has been moved 250 west of its original location.