| Home | Index of Photographs | Littleton Historical Society | About the Project |

Fitch House
The Fitch House at 333 King Street was built around 1820.
Fitch House
The home was left to the Littleton Historical Society by Marion Fitch in 1983, where the town's first history museum was established. The museum was moved to the Houghton Memorial Building and the house is now a private residence.