| Home | Index of Photographs | Littleton Historical Society | About the Project |

27 Foster St
John McClellan stands in the door of Eli Davis's blacksmith shop, sometime before 1884. The blacksmith shop was located next to the First Church Unitarian on Foster Street.
27 Foster St
The currrent Unitarian parsonage now stands on the location of the blacksmith shop at 27 Foster Street.