| Home | Index of Photographs | Littleton Historical Society | About the Project |

Town Hall
Located on Foster Street, this building was erected in 1950 to replace Littleton's first town hall, which burned to the ground in 1943. It originally housed the town offices and fire department.
Town Hall

The building now houses the fire and emergency management departments.